RJ System Solutions is happy to announce the launch of the SQL Server Express Edition of Multichannel Order Manager version 8. This latest version allows current M.O.M. Standard Edition customers to take advantage of the speed, reliability and database stability of Microsoft’s Free SQL Server® Express Edition.
The SQL Server Express edition provides the power of a full-featured relational database on a smaller scale as well as the following benefits:
- Speed – Users experience enhanced performance over the current M.O.M. Standard Edition. Field testing results reveal notable performance improvements of up to 30 percent.
- Database Stability – Fail-safe procedures inherent in the SQL Server Express database minimize environmental instabilities.
- Incremental Back-ups – Customers have the ability to process incremental automatic backups throughout the day without users logging out of M.O.M.
- Improved Reporting Capabilities – Customers can take advantage of the additional reporting programs and options that are available to SQL databases.
- Affordability – No license fee for SQL Server Express makes relational database power more affordable.
“The latest version of M.O.M. will benefit customers who have smaller databases yet want to harness the power of SQL” said Fred Lizza, chief executive officer at Dydacomp. “M.O.M. on SQL Server Express provides an excellent, affordable option for those seeking the power of a full-featured relational database on a smaller scale to achieve the benefits of speed, reliability and stability in their order management processes.”